As an entrepreneurial leader, you’re impatient to realize your vision. But too often the daily grind of reactivity gets in the way: too many demands on your time, people don’t listen, overly stretched resources… deadlines slip and targets are missed, or they are achieved through sheer willpower and exhausting effort. All along, you’re thinking there has to be a better way to run your business.
There is. EOS® is a comprehensive set of tools that greatly simplifies and optimizes your organization by strengthening the six key components of the business: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction. Over 5,000 companies currently use EOS® tools.
EOS® tools are best-in-class management practices. By implementing them you will:
- Align your leadership team so the entire organization’s energy will get focused on rowing in the same direction, towards a common goal.
- Get all the right people in the right seats – and the wrong people off –, faster.
- Develop relentless accountability, transparency, and traction towards growth.
EOS® tools are simple, they work and you can start implementing them right away. Companies that implement EOS® have an average growth of 18% per year.
How do the six components of EOS work?
Strengthening just six key components will allow you to regain control and realize your vision for the business.
- The Vision Component will get everyone in the organization 100% on the same page as to exactly where you’re going and how you’re going to get there. This will give you the power of total alignment.
- The People Component provides simple tools to identify -and nurture- the people who share the values and fit the roles that will drive your business forward. This will give you the power of great people.
- The third key component is the Data Component, which sets up a handful of numbers that give you a pulse on where things are at any given time. So you can manage growth on data that is highly meaningful and non-subjective.
- The combination of a clear vision, great people plus data equals a transparent, open and honest organization where all your issues rise to the top. This is why the fourth key component is Issues. And strengthening this component is becoming great at solving problems: setting them up, solving them, and making them go away forever.
- You strengthen the fifth key component, Process, by identifying the core processes that make up your way of doing business, streamlining them and then having everyone follow them. This is the secret to consistency and scalability.
- Traction, the final key component, is where we bring discipline and accountability into the organization. It makes the vision real through execution.
Those are the six key components. To the degree you focus on and strengthen those six key areas, everything falls into place.
To learn more, reach us at email@example.com or call us at (973) 968-5084